Acceptable Use Limitation
In addition, you may not use the products or services provided through or in connection with STPL to:
* Defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
* Conduct or forward illegal contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, unsolicited e-mail or multi-level marketing campaigns.
* Publish, post, distribute, disseminate or link to any: (i) profane, defamatory, infringing, or unlawful topic, name, material or information; (ii) software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, copyright licenses, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary rights, unless you own, control such rights or have received all necessary consents for your use of such software and other materials; (iii) software or other material that contains viruses, corrupted files, or that may or are intended to damage the operation of another's computer.
* Sell, distribute, disseminate or link to any sites for marketing, sales or distribution of: pharmaceuticals and controlled substances, counterfeit, pirated or stolen goods, fraudulent goods, any goods or services that infringe or otherwise violate a third party's rights, registered or unregistered securities, goods or services that: (i) you cannot legally sell, (ii) are misrepresented, or would cause STPL to violate any law, statute or regulation.
* Harvest or otherwise collect information about third parties, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such third parties.
* Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying its rights in STPL, interfering with or disrupting the STPL service or servers or networks connected to STPL.
* Violate any applicable government laws or regulations.
The information provided by STPL to you may be proprietary in nature. You agree not to share any information provided to you by or on behalf of STPL with any third party. If you sell or otherwise distribute goods or services that compete with or may otherwise serve as a substitute for products or services sold or otherwise distributed by STPL via the STPL or offered by STPL, you may not: (a) use or acquire, or have any other person use or acquire on your behalf, the products or services of STPL for which you offer competing or substitute products or services; or (b) advertise, promote, market or solicit offers to acquire such competing or substitute products in connection with your use of STPL.
STPL is not obligated to monitor the content on STPL. However, with respect to the use of the products and services offered on STPL, STPL reserves the right to disclose any information or materials as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, from the STPL sites, in STPL sole discretion, without notice at any time.
Some products and services available through or in connection with STPL require that you pay a fee. You hereby authorize STPL to charge your credit card in advance for all applicable fees incurred by you or on your behalf in connection with your use of STPL product or service you have chosen to use. You shall be solely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of your use of STPL. STPL reserves the right to modify the fees charged for STPL products and services from time to time, provided that such modifications shall not take effect earlier than thirty (30) days after STPL posts such modifications on the STPL Web site.
Amounts not paid by you to STPL. when due, may bear interest at the lesser of (a) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month, and (b) the maximum rate permitted by applicable law. If you notify STPL. in writing that you are terminating this Agreement, fees pre-paid by you to STPL for STPL products or services will be credited back to your applicable credit card on a pro-rated basis (except to the extent such termination is due to your breach of this Agreement) within forty-five (45) days after receipt of your notice of termination. STPL. is not required to refund directly to you any amounts paid hereunder. It is your responsibility to notify STPL if your credit card has expired and to make changes.
Links within STPL may let you leave STPL. You acknowledge that the linked sites are not under the control of STPL and that STPL is not responsible for the contents or operation of such linked sites or any link contained in such linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. STPL is not responsible for any form of transmission received from any linked site. STPL is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by STPL of the linked site or any association with their operators.
* Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services, unless such Communication specifically allows such messages.
* Falsify, delete or alter any material, author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of material contained in a file that is uploaded via the Communications.
* Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying its rights in the Communication.
* Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines that may be applicable for any particular Communication.
* Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their express consent.
* Link the Communication to any unsolicited communication sent to any third party, or otherwise use or mention the Communications in connection with any such unsolicited communication.
* Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
STPL reserves the right, but is not obligated, to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any such materials in its sole discretion, without notice at any time. In addition, STPL reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communications at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. Furthermore, STPL reserves the right to terminate or change any Communication Service at anytime
STPL is not obligated to monitor the Communications. However, with respect to the use of the Communication Service, STPL reserves the right to disclose any information or materials as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, from Communications in STPL's sole discretion.
You acknowledge that Communications are public and not private communications, therefore your communications may be read by others without your knowledge. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or others in any Communication. STPL does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, STPL specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communications and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Forum managers and hosts of the Communications are not authorized STPL agents or spokespersons, are not able to bind STPL, nor do their views necessarily reflect those of STPL.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination, and you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
STPL does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to STPL (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit in connection with your use of STPL or any web site ("Your Web Site") created by you or on your behalf in connection with the use of STPL. However, you grant STPL a royalty-free license to use (including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, sublicense and reformat your Submission, and to publish your name in connection with your Submission) your Submission only in connection with the operation and promotion of STPL. You also grant STPL the right to publish your name in connection with any such communication. No compensation will be paid or due you with respect to STPL's or its sub licensee's use of the materials as licensed above STPL is under no obligation to post or use any materials you may provide, and may remove such materials at any time in STPL's sole discretion. By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, submitting any feedback or suggestions, or engaging in any other form of communication with or through any STPL Web Site, you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control the rights necessary to do so and to grant phpAauction the license set forth above, and you will defend and indemnify STPL and its suppliers from any third party claim related to a breach of any of the foregoing representations or warranties.
The information, software, products, services and other material included in or available through the STPL may not be complete, and may include inaccuracies or errors, and may also be modified or deleted from time to time. Advice, information, products, services or other materials received via STPL should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal, business, financial or other decisions and is not intended to replace the advice of appropriate and qualified professionals. You acknowledge that you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation. Your use of STPL, and products and services of STPL, is at your own risk. STPL, and its members and sponsors, will not be liable for any damage, loss or disclosure of information, data, revenue, accounts or business that occurs in connection with your use of STPL, or such products or services. STPL makes no guarantees of any kind regarding the dependability, accuracy, security, timeliness or availability of STPL, or such products or services. Without limiting the foregoing, STPL.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, U.S.A. You hereby consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in courts located in Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of STPL. In addition, you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of and venue in such courts for any action commenced by you against STPL. Use of STPL is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and STPL as a result of this Agreement or use of STPL. STPL's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of STPL's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of STPL or information provided to or gathered by STPL with respect to such use. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and STPL. with respect to STPL and it supersedes all prior communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and STPL. with respect to STPL. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. You may not rent, lease, license, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer or sublicense your rights hereunder to any third party.